Gabriela Agostinelli Realty, L.L.C.
Realtor® Top Producer Zillow 5 Stars Agent
Realtor® Top Producer Zillow 5 Stars Agent
Community InformationSt. Mary's County, MD
- St. Mary's County Attorney's Office provides legal services to the Board of County Commissioners, the County Administrator and other county departments, offices, agencies, boards and commissions.
- St. Mary's County Department of Public Safety is a multi faceted agency that provides 9-1-1 services
- St. Mary's County Maryland Sheriff's Office endeavors to provide the highest quality service through respect, integrity and professionalism.
- BMA Dialysis
- St. Mary's County Health Department provides essential programs and services to protect and promote the health of every St. Mary's County resident.
- St. Mary's Hospital of Leonardtown is a community hospital that upholds its tradition of caring by continuously promoting, maintaining and improving health through education and service while assuring fiscal integrity
- St. Mary's County Airport Services provided at the airport include aircraft hangar leasing, grass and paved tie-down, rental, flight school instructions, charter service, 100 low lead and Jet A fueling, maintenance / repair services and Md. State Police MedEvac operations
- St. Mary's County Public Works and Transportation Department manages St. Mary's Transit System (STS), provides vehicle maintenance, fleet management, non-public school transportation and metro-mail services
- St. Mary's Transit System
- St. Mary's County Parks St. Mary's County offers numerous opportunities for recreational activities at a variety of locations throughout the County.
- St. Mary's River State Park Park's Features: boat launch, fishing, flat water canoeing, hiking, horseback, and mountain biking trails hunting, picnicking, boating
- Greenwell State Park has five marked trails, open year round, for hikers and horseback riders to enjoy.
- St. Clement's Island State Park Park's features: fishing, hiking trails, hunting, picnicking, pavilions (first come/first serve), portajohn.
- St. Mary's County Memorial Library consists of three branches and an outreach van delivering information, books, magazines, newspapers, videos, books-on-tape, children's programs, computers, conference rooms, on-line databases and more, 57 hours per week.
- Northern Neck News Since 1879, the Northern Neck News has served Virginia's Northern Neck, the Heart of Historyland
- Historic St. Mary's City a museum of history and archaeology on the site of Maryland's first capital
- Museum Division of St. Mary's County
- North End Gallery is owned and operated by Southern Maryland artists and features original and limited edition fine art including oil, acrylic and watercolor paintings, hand-pulled serigraphs, drawings, sculpture, pottery, jewelry, Decorative art, painted silk scarves, photography, stained glass and digital images
- Patuxent River Naval Air Museum Museum's mission is to preserve, interpret and teach an understanding of the extraordinary research, development, test and evaluation activities underlying the ongoing technical evolution of naval aviation
- Point Lookout Lighthouse This website was created to pull together as much information as possible about the lighthouse, including history, sights, sounds and ghost lore
- Calvert County Public Libraries The Calvert Library consists of a main library in Prince Frederick, as well as three branches, Fairview in Owings, Southern in Lusby, and Twin Beaches in Chesapeake Beach. An outreach service visits the home bound and licensed day cares.
- Baltimore Symphony
- Carmen's Gallery
- Calvert Marine Museum Located just 45 minutes south of the Washington Capital Beltway in Calvert County, Maryland, Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum is a state history and archaeology museum exploring the changing cultures and environment of the Chesapeake Bay region of the past 12,000 years.
- Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum
- Jefferson Patterson Historical Park & Museum (archeological artifacts) Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum offers many special programs throughout the season, including heritage celebrations, children's activities, tours, concerts, dances, lectures, and educational programs.
- Fine Art Center
- Adventure Theatre
- Twin Beach Players
- Charlotte Hall Veterans Home
- Civista Health Foundation, Inc.
- American Day Treatment Center established in 1991, provides accessible and cost-effective treatment marked by the highest standards of care and driven by compassion.
- Calvert Memorial Hospital dedicated to the seamless delivery of the highest quality medical services
- Civista Medical Center is a regional, not-for-profit, integrated health system serving Charles County and the surrounding areas of southern Maryland.
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center the region's leading center for vascular, cardiac and emergency medicine
- St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service hospital, delivering state-of-the-art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care
- Benedict Volunteer Fire Department
- County Attorney is responsible for all legal affairs of the County Government
- County Department Of Emergency Services
- County Treasurer's Office is responsible for the collection and investment of the majority of all County funds
- Hughesville Volunteer Fire Department
- La Plata Volunteer Fire Department
- Maryland Attorney General The Attorney General is the chief legal officer of the State.
- Tenth District Volunteer Fire Department
- Waldorf Volunteer Fire Department
- Keller Bus
- VanGO provides transportation opportunities within Charles County and serves several desired primary destinations
- TCCSM (Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland) is responsible for the regional transportation planning, regional transit service coordination, the regional transportation plan development and implementation, commuter assistance, and air quality planning.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- BWI Airport offers both passenger and cargo flights to domestic and international destinations.
- Martin Sate Airport One of the largest general aviation facilities on the East Coast, Martin State Airport is located in southeastern Baltimore County.
- Chapel Point State Park - is located on the beautiful Port Tobacco River, a tributary of the Potomac River.
- Purse State Park - is located on the Potomac River on Wades Bay. Purse is a wooded undeveloped area that is used for hunting, bird watching, fishing and fossil hunting. Parking is located off of Maryland Route 224 across from a .25 mile trail leading to the waterfront.
- Smallwood State Park Smallwood was the home of General William Smallwood, a Revolutionary War officer who was the 4th Governor of Maryland.
- National Capital Parks - East - offers a wide array of historic, natural, and recreational areas of that are a part of Washington, D.C. and its eastern environs. The park includes 12 major park areas at 98 locations.
- Charles County Public Library As a leader in the community, the Charles County Public Library sets the standard ofresponsive service for all.
- Charles County Arts Alliance is to stimulate, promote, encourage, and provide recognition of the arts and the creative spirit. Founded in 1987, the CCAA promotes ALL the arts in Charles County: music, visual art, drama, dance and literature.
- The Dr. Samuel A. Mudd Hausmuseum On August 16, 2003 the Dr. Samuel A. Mudd Society, Inc. opened its Farm Museum to the public.
- Thomas Stone National Historic Site
- Chesapeake Bay Floating Theatre, Inc - is a non-profit professional theatre dedicated to revitalization, economic development, cultural enhancement and education in Southern Maryland.
- Mattawoman Creek Art Center Multi-talented artists from throughout theregion submitted paintings, sculpturedrawings, prints, photographs andother forms of art for review